Hello and welcome everyone!

Greetings, I hope all is well and I thank you for taking the time to stop by and view my blog. Hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your view. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks and be blessed!

P.S. All pictures can be clicked on for a larger view.
Mary

Sunday, April 11, 2010

LUCKY CHARM

I created this card for the challenge over at My Pink Stamper Challenge. You were to create something using the colors pink (of course), green, and black.
Close up of the corset which I cut at 4" then cuttlebugged with the swiss dots folder. I used Recollections hot pink rhinestones for buttons, hot pink offray ribbon from Michael's, and a Recollections shamrock for the center of the bow. Border is a MS doily lace trim punch and Recollections Pearl sticker for the centers of the flowers. All papers are Recollections card stock, cricut cartridge used is sweethearts, the pink and black flowers are from Recollections also and the title is rubons from K and Company.
Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!
Mary

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful:) I wish I had your eye for color. I love your blog, Just found it today, Think I'm gonna make a pot of coffee, I'll be here most of the night. Your creations are all so gorgeous I can't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete

These are the friends that took the time to stop and leave a comment!