Hello and welcome everyone!

Greetings, I hope all is well and I thank you for taking the time to stop by and view my blog. Hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your view. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks and be blessed!

P.S. All pictures can be clicked on for a larger view.
Mary

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Good afternoon everyone! I have just been creating away. I need to be enter some of those challenges I follow Huh!  I made this card for a friends birthday, but the changed my mind and made her another one instead.  I think it was more to use my  new Martha Steward floral vine punch. Thing is, I went with a totally different color scheme on the other card. Of course I had to try some new gadget on that one too!

Anywho, cardstock recollections, background is Paper Studio, digi is Precious Moments, flowers are Recollections scrunched for dimension and leaves underneath cut using cricut storybook cartridge.

As always, Thanks for stopping by and be blessed!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are the friends that took the time to stop and leave a comment!