Hello and welcome everyone!

Greetings, I hope all is well and I thank you for taking the time to stop by and view my blog. Hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your view. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks and be blessed!

P.S. All pictures can be clicked on for a larger view.
Mary

Sunday, April 11, 2010

EASTER CARD FOR MY UNCLE

Ok, no I didn't just do this card today, it was finished before Easter, I just didn't post it. I had technical difficulties last Sunday trying to post as a result nothing made it to my blog! Plus I couldn't wish my wonderful husband Happy Birthday. So I'll do that now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY!

This is a Stampabilities stamp titled Resurrection Cross and the script is also. It reads, "You are Inscribed on the palm of his hand..." Isaiah 49:16.
Coloring is Sharpie markers and distressing inks in Walnut Stain. I did the shawl in purple and the barbed crown in gold. How fitting for a Prince.  I think the distressing looks alot like clouds covering the
Earth when Jesus died. What you think? That was a happy find. I wasn't going for that look but glad it happened like so.

Thanks for looking and be blessed!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are the friends that took the time to stop and leave a comment!