Hello and welcome everyone!

Greetings, I hope all is well and I thank you for taking the time to stop by and view my blog. Hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your view. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks and be blessed!

P.S. All pictures can be clicked on for a larger view.
Mary

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I WENT CORSET HAPPY!

This card is a 4.75" x 6.75" using Recollections cardstock for base of card. Background paper is DCWV Le Cre'me matstack in 4.50" x 6.50". Perfect size for my cards!  The paper is so pretty, I didn't use any embellishments. The flowers are flocked! My corset is cut at 4" using the sweethearts cart. I cuttlebugged with D'vine Swirls, pink rhinestones from Recollections were used for buttons.







This card has the same dimensions as the one above and the same papers were used. This background is totally fuzzy!!! IRL! The corset was begging for some flocking too, so I gave it some. The colors are actually red.black, and cream but for some reason they are showing pink. The buttons are Pearl stickers from of course, Recollections.










Final corset card! Background paper is from The Paper Studio Black & White collection, all other is Recollections.  Corset got a simple sheer lace ribbon treatment. OH this drive me mad!!LOL! Image glueing the back the coming up with the ribbon idea, glad it came to me before I stuck it down!  The bottom border is a MS lace heart punch.

Thanks for stopping by and be blessed!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are the friends that took the time to stop and leave a comment!