Hello and welcome everyone!

Greetings, I hope all is well and I thank you for taking the time to stop by and view my blog. Hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your view. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks and be blessed!

P.S. All pictures can be clicked on for a larger view.
Mary

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Last post for today! This card was made last night with the corset cards so in all I did a total of (5) cards last night/morning!  I added morning since it was 6:00am when I left my studio for bed. Of course I had lost track of time or my mind!LOL!  Anyway, Cardstock is Recollections, background paper is DCWV the blossoms & butterflies stack. Beautiful stuff! IRL it, digi is cute daisy may. Sad she discontinued her challenge blog hope she keeps the store open though. I love cute daisy may!  Scallop is cuttled with d'vine swirls. No other embellishs needed, I let the paper do its thing!! Oh markers used are sharpie and the sky was chalked. Umbrella's trim was stickled in lime green along with the trim on her dress. Flowers in basket were stickled in diamond.
Thanks for looking and be blessed.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are the friends that took the time to stop and leave a comment!