Hello and welcome everyone!

Greetings, I hope all is well and I thank you for taking the time to stop by and view my blog. Hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your view. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks and be blessed!

P.S. All pictures can be clicked on for a larger view.
Mary

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wedding album pages for my niece


As part of their wedding gift, I thought it to be wonderful for me to create a wedding album for my niece. The album is 8 x8 and cardstock is from the Paper Studio 8x8 black & white stack. The swirls were cut with cricut expession from the Home Decor cartridge at 1.50", the paper used is by Best occasions metallic paper pack in purple picked up at Walmart. The rhinestones are from Recollections picked up at Michaels. Labels were cut from #120 cardstock from Office Depot using Home Decor at 2.75". The circles and ovals were both cut from Plantin Schoolbook at 3.50". The sticker is from the Paper Studio wedding series. I choose black & white because her colors were eggplant, light pink, and silver. I will be posting pictures from the wedding later. I look forward to your comments and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are the friends that took the time to stop and leave a comment!