Hello and welcome everyone!

Greetings, I hope all is well and I thank you for taking the time to stop by and view my blog. Hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your view. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks and be blessed!

P.S. All pictures can be clicked on for a larger view.
Mary

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Beautiful & Handsome

These two pages will be dedicated to the bride and groom. The words beautiful and handsome were cute with Storybook cartridge at 1". Glitter glue in silver was added to the letters. The circles and ovals were cut with Plantin Schoolbook at 3.50" of course cardstock is #120 bright white. The flowers are vellum from the Paper Studio. I layered the flowers and inserted brads also from the Paper Studio. I look forward to your comments and thanks for Looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are the friends that took the time to stop and leave a comment!