Hello and welcome everyone!

Greetings, I hope all is well and I thank you for taking the time to stop by and view my blog. Hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your view. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks and be blessed!

P.S. All pictures can be clicked on for a larger view.
Mary

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This is the sketch for Sweet Stop Sketches.  It is a sketch with a spin. You must use the sketch plus buttons and bows.

















Here is my card using the sketch with a spin. 
Digi is from Busy Beauties Boutique, she is colored with Sharpie markers and inkadinkado chalks.  My buttons are handmade, using a MS heart punch and UTEE. Cardstock is Recollections and background is Provo Craft. It came embossed already.  The flower bouquet is from Sandylion Essentials stickers. My angel's wings got treated with diamond stickles and the hearts and her lips got Papier glass finish in clear by Folkart.  Sorry about the lighting, but my colors are lilac and blue.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are the friends that took the time to stop and leave a comment!