Hello and welcome everyone!

Greetings, I hope all is well and I thank you for taking the time to stop by and view my blog. Hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your view. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks and be blessed!

P.S. All pictures can be clicked on for a larger view.
Mary

Sunday, April 18, 2010

POLLYCRAFT CHALLENGE

Hi all,
 Me again, and I'm entering another challenge. This time I'm enter the Pollycraft challenge. It is a color challenge this week. The colors are pink, brown, and your choice of green or yellow. I choose green. Somehow, I have become a victim of the colors pink and green.

Digi is from Beasy Beauties Boutique, Strawberry Lolita.  I colored her with sharpie markers and chalks by inkadinkado. I used a Pentel Milky gel roller in her hair for highlights.  I used diamond stickles to make her smile sparkle.  Sentiment is from inkadinkado, ribbon from Michael's, background is DCWV the glitter sweet matstack. Cardstock is Recollections, and Miss Lolita is pop dotted.

Thanks for looking,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are the friends that took the time to stop and leave a comment!