Hello and welcome everyone!

Greetings, I hope all is well and I thank you for taking the time to stop by and view my blog. Hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your view. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks and be blessed!

P.S. All pictures can be clicked on for a larger view.
Mary

Sunday, September 13, 2009

DIANNE'S BIRTHDAY CARD

This was a card I made for my friends birthday September 11.  Card size is 6.5"5".  For the background I used collage paper from Provo Craft from the paper passport line.  The scalloped rectangle was cut at 4" using the storybook cartridge.  Paper is from Recollections butterfly wings collection.  Pooh is a digital stamp from coloring-book.info also free.  The image was colored with sharpie markers and heat set so it wouldn't bleed.  The flowers are from Prima 's botanical mix. Pooh's hat as well as the cake have been glitter glued.  The sprigs are a branch punch by Martha Stewart.  I used pearls around the scalloped square as well as, for the flower centers.  The bottom border is the Drippy Goo punch by Martha Stewart found it at Michael's.                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are the friends that took the time to stop and leave a comment!