Hello and welcome everyone!

Greetings, I hope all is well and I thank you for taking the time to stop by and view my blog. Hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your view. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks and be blessed!

P.S. All pictures can be clicked on for a larger view.
Mary

Sunday, September 13, 2009

BELATED BIRTHDAY CARD MADE FOR EBONY

A close family friend asked me to make this card for my daughter, Ebony's 16th birthday.  It is late thus it is a belated card.  Card size is 6.5"x5".  Cardstock used is DCWV Glittered All dressed up stack in 8x8 sheets. The scallop circles are cut at 4" large one and 2.5" the two smaller ones using Best Occasion cardstock in black from Walmart. The regular circles are cut at 3.75" and 2.25" with pink cardstock from Recollections butterfly wings collection.  The stamp is digital from coloring-book.info.  Yes girls, it is free! I used Sharpie ultra fine point markers to color the image.  To keep the image from bleeding, after printing, I heat set it with my heat gun and again after coloring. Tweety as well as the cake got glitter glue added to them. It was matted on black cardstock and dimensionals were at for depth. The ribbon is Black, White, POP from the celebrate it collection picked up at Michael's.  It was on sale regularly $3.99 got it for $1.00.  I almost forgot about the waves to the left over the two circles cut with the fiskas wavy scissors.
Thanks for viewing my page.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are the friends that took the time to stop and leave a comment!