Hello and welcome everyone!

Greetings, I hope all is well and I thank you for taking the time to stop by and view my blog. Hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your view. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks and be blessed!

P.S. All pictures can be clicked on for a larger view.
Mary

Saturday, December 17, 2011

FIT FOR A PRINCESS!

This is a project my daughter and I worked on for a class grade. They were also raising money for breast cancer awareness. She had to use a pumpkin and it had to relate to her research paper dealing with knighthood.

It was set up whereas each project is rated by their peers by donating to the collection box and the person or group with the most donations wins. All proceeds were being donated to breast cancer research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are the friends that took the time to stop and leave a comment!