Hello and welcome everyone!

Greetings, I hope all is well and I thank you for taking the time to stop by and view my blog. Hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your view. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks and be blessed!

P.S. All pictures can be clicked on for a larger view.
Mary

Saturday, April 3, 2010

This is my first ever TP mini album! Not bad if I may say so myself! Rub-on saying says,"Bona fide queen of Bling!" And there is a lot of bling!!! I made the roses. That was a first attempt also! I like!!! The silver charm is a crown since no queen can be without one.

1 comment:

  1. WOW this is beautiful. not bad is an understatement. I Love the colors and textures, you blow me away.

    ReplyDelete

These are the friends that took the time to stop and leave a comment!