Hello and welcome everyone!

Greetings, I hope all is well and I thank you for taking the time to stop by and view my blog. Hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your view. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks and be blessed!

P.S. All pictures can be clicked on for a larger view.
Mary

Monday, October 26, 2009

FAIRY IN FLIGHT


This card was done for the Digital Tuesday challenge.  I love this card and challenge because it has two things I really am into now!  That is Angels and swirls!  Hope you enjoy viewing it and thank you for doing so. If you would, please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
Card Recipe:
Card size is 6 1/"x5"  
Digital stamp is from coloring-book.info
Background paper: Paper Collage by Provo Craft double sided
Scalloped square: Green Heritage by The Paper Company
Swirls: Home Decor cartridge cut at 2 1/2"
All coloring done with Sharpie ultra fine point markers
Diamond stickles was used on her wings. I love this stuff, I gives sparkle, yet allows the true colors to shine through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are the friends that took the time to stop and leave a comment!