Hello and welcome everyone!

Greetings, I hope all is well and I thank you for taking the time to stop by and view my blog. Hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your view. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks and be blessed!

P.S. All pictures can be clicked on for a larger view.
Mary

Friday, October 23, 2009

CHRISTMAS GREETINGS


I created this card for the Mojo Sketch 109 challenge.  It is part of my christmas card collection.  This year they will actually get mailed off. 

Card recipe:
6.5" x5" card size Recollection cardstock
Scalloped square cut @ 4" with storybook cartridge
Border is for Rob and Bob Studio by Provo Craft
Stamp is a Digital stamp from coloring-book.info
Ribbon is Christmas Circles by Ribbon Trends
Tag is from K&Co. Christmas Cheer
Sprigs are a Martha Stewart punch
Diamond Stickles
Santa hat was stickled as well as the do's around the scalloped square.
All coloring is Sharpie markers Except the silver streaks in Santa's beard.

1 comment:

  1. This card is beyond beautiful Mary...I love the colors just stunning...thanx for following my blog...i really appreciate your support and kind words!

    ReplyDelete

These are the friends that took the time to stop and leave a comment!