Hello and welcome everyone!

Greetings, I hope all is well and I thank you for taking the time to stop by and view my blog. Hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your view. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks and be blessed!

P.S. All pictures can be clicked on for a larger view.
Mary

Friday, August 7, 2009

CELEBRATE


I made this card for my daughter's 16th birthday coming up on the 16th of this month. Card is 6.5x4.5" cardstock is provo craft super slab 9. I stamped celebrate with a Studio G stamp on a cardstock sticker from the super slab 9 pack. I tied a ribbon from Michael's at the top and finished off the inside which is person and for her eyes only, SORRY guys! There is a matching purse which holds a gift card from Bath & Body Works also a matching gift box. Those pictures are coming tomorrow.
Thanks for loking and be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Beautfiul Card Mary..
    thank you for leaving such wonderful comments when visiting my blog, in gratitude I have a little something for you on my blog..
    cheers
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

These are the friends that took the time to stop and leave a comment!